By submitting a proposal, you promise that:
- You are or are nominating a licensed teacher, librarian, guidance counselor, coach or other public school employee directly serving students and currently employed at the school you note;
- The activity you propose is legal and falls within the standards of your board of education; all information you provide to U.S. Apple Association (USApple) is accurate, and you will promptly contact USApple to update the information to keep it accurate; and
- You have full rights to any ideas, descriptions, materials, and photos you submit to USApple, and that you (and not USApple) are solely responsible for such submission, including its legality and appropriateness, and that all such materials are your original creations and use by USApple will not infringe on any rights of any third party.
All Apples4Ed.com projects must meet the following criteria:
- All requested resources must be used by students or directly provide a student experience.
- The request must be appropriate to your school (i.e., if your school can only service PC computers, you should request that type of resource).
- The project cannot foster discrimination or proselytize a religious or political viewpoint.
- Costs of labor, capital improvements to the school or grounds, vehicle purchases, or royalty/rental fees may not be requested.
Follow our User Agreement to officially be considered for project funding.