Voting for the 2016 Apples for Education program is closed. Sign up below for our newsletter to receive notification about future USApple campaigns.
Voting is closed. Sign up below for our newsletter to receive notification when 2016 nominations open.
Vote for a Cause!
Helping students is easy. You can vote for your favorite school cause one of two ways:
- Post your apple or apple pairing photo to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #Apples4Ed. Make sure to include the project you’re voting for in the comments.
- Fill out the online form below. Select your favorite school cause from the dropdown and upload your apple or apple pairing photo.
Student projects with the most votes receive the most funds. Hurry! Voting ends Nov. 12.
To avoid being disqualified from voting, photos must
- Clearly exhibit snacking of purchased apples and/or partner products (no grocery store shots).
- Be unique. Please do not upload a series of photos using the same apple/snacks (we can tell, promise!). People posting consistently similar images will be disqualified.
- Be current (no throwbacks!).